Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up again to share my first Friday Favorites! These are always such fun posts! I love seeing what other bloggers list as their favorites, and I've tried many of their suggestions, so now it's my turn!


I'm old-school when it comes to calendars, and every August, I agonize over which one to buy. I'm typically disappointed with the set-up in one way or another when I buy the store bought planners, but this one does NOT disappoint. It's definitely a splurge as far as planners go, but I seriously can't find a flaw. It has tabs so you can easily flip between months, monthly views, weekly views, stickers for birthdays/meetings/travel/etc, a pocket in back to store handouts, TONS of notes pages, a zipper pouch for pens, everything you need! And my favorite part is that you can customize it! I kept it simple this year and simply chose a quote and put our family name, but the possibilities are endless. If you are still living in 1995 like me, check it out!

2) Baby Nikes
We are some Nike-lovin' fools in this house, and my sweet girl is FINALLY big enough for her first pair. I was torn between the pink and the grey pair, but I'm glad I went with the grey, as they are a little less loud. These are a five, and although they are still REALLY big on her, we can get away with them with socks when we go to the park. (She has the tiniest little feet...the other day, she found some old silver Mary Janes in size 6-9 months, insisted I put them on her and they fit. She's 18 months old.)

3) Speaking of Nikes...
I am OBSESSED with my new running pants and shoes! I'm seriously convinced I run faster in these simply because they are so FUN! The pants are black and white, so they truly go with anything on top, although this top is my current favorite since it's been cold. (I've always loved red, black, and white together.) You can find these in multiple colors here.
4) The best detangler...seriously EVER.
Girl moms, if you haven't found this stuff yet, go NOW! It has made a WORLD of difference in getting Kate's hair combed and done in the morning. Combing her hair used to be a total battlezone, but this is life-changing. The brush or comb literally just slides through it, it smells amazing, and leaves her hair super soft. You can find this pretty much anywhere - Target, Walmart, Kroger, wherever you shop!
5) Girl Scout Cookies
 This box right here is the lone survivor of our four box purchase about two weeks ago. Delicious, and they support a good cause. Need I say more?!!

Oh, and just because I can't possibly leave you without a cute pic of the kiddos, here is our new favorite afternoon activity - walk up to the big field by the park, practice some soccer, and run around like crazy town. LOVE.


Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am sooo picking up the detangler this week at Walmart. Thanks for the heads up, my nine year olds curly hair is still brutal to comb through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think! It's the best I've found...and I have tried a lot!

      Delete
  2. I think you run faster in those pants because you look like a cheetah and feel like you have cheetah powers! ;) We use the detangler too and yes, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha - next run, I'll be sure to channel my inner-cheetah. Lol! :)

      Delete
  3. Love Erin Condren planners too! They're the best! I have to check out that detangler. Hair brushing creates a lot of drama in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here too, Eileen! :) I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...