Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: My First Link-Up!

So, today is a first for me. I am linking up with one of my favorite blogs, Momfessionals, for Show and Tell Tuesdays! I've never done a link up before, but when I read her post this morning, I just LOVED thinking about all the wonderful days I've had and which one I'd like to live over, so I decided to give it a whirl. :)

So, the question is what is your Groundhog Day? In other words, which day would you like to live over and over again? There are SO MANY days I'd love to go back to and do again. The birth of Carter, the birth of Kate, my 30th birthday in Jamaica...but I kept coming back to our wedding day. I think I'd live that one over again for a lot of reasons, but primarily because it was the catalyst for the rest of the joys I've experienced since.

The day was truly perfect. I started the morning with a run because I'm excessively type A, and I knew I'd need to burn off some nervous energy that day with the stress of it all. I'm not sure if it was the run or just a God thing, but I was shockingly calm the rest of that day.

My bridal luncheon was that morning, and I just loved starting the day with all my amazing friends and family.


After that, we were on to hair and makeup...and come on, who doesn't love being pampered like that?!



The ceremony was absolute perfection...crying flower girl and all. My best friend and I were married, surrounded by all the people we love, and then we danced the night away at the reception. I made it a point to not get stuck introducing myself to strangers and just ENJOY my wedding and reception, and it truly was just a big, loud party. We had an absolute BLAST, and I would live that day over again 1000 times if I could. 















This was truly the happiest day of my life to date. I really could go picture crazy with this because I had the most amazing wedding photographer EVER, Andrea Polito, but these are some of my favorites. Without this day, none of the other beautiful things that have happened would have been possible. And on that note, I am SO excited for the next Show and Tell Tuesday...engagement stories! Who doesn't love a good engagement story?!! Can't wait to share ours. Hint: My ring almost fell into the Pacific Ocean.






2 comments:

  1. Such good pictures! I'm thinking I might have to do the next show and tell too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! I remember your engagement like it was yesterday...so much fun!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...