Monday, January 18, 2016

Kate-isms

This little princess has been absolutely CRACKING US UP lately with all of the funny and witty things she says, so I had to take a moment and write them down. I worried I'd forget them otherwise! I apologize in advance if you don't know her, because you might not find these as funny as if you did, but this girl...she's just a trip!

(Leaving the North Pole Express train ride)
Me: Kate, do you think Santa will bring you your Baby Alive doll for Christmas?
Kate: Yep!
Me: Are you on the nice list or the naughty list?
Kate: I'm on the FUNNY list! 


(On the way to my ob/gyn...she sadly had to tag along...)
Me: Kate, guess who we are going to go see?
Kate: Who?
Me; The doctor who took care of you while you were in my tummy!
Kate: What the what?!!
Me; Yeah! You grew in my tummy!
Kate: You ate me?!!

(Singing "the poop song" in the car...yeah, we made up a song about poop...whatever gets the job done, people!)
Kate: P-O-O-P, that's how you spell poop! Poop, poop, poop, poop, every body poops!
Carter: Daddy poops, Kate poops, Emma poops...
Kate: Emma poops A LOT, Bubba. It be super stinky.


She photobombs like a pro...

eats like a man...

and is just an absolute hoot! 

Thanks for always cracking us up, sweet thing! You add so much laughter and FUN to our days! XO!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13496811/?claim=9pksy967egg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...