Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites: Five Fun Small-Business Finds


Happy Friday, y'all! Today, I'm so excited to share five of my favorite things I've discovered in the last few weeks. Each of these items are made by small businesses and many of them benefit a greater good...bonus! Here we go!

ONE

I read about this amazing company - The Thx Co - on another Noonday Ambassador's Instagram feed, and I really thought it was too good to be true. $10 perfume that actually smelled good, contributed to a global health initiative, AND would last me a few months? No way. But, I figured if it was terrible, I'd only be out $10 and it was a donation to a good cause. You guys, this stuff smells AMAZING. This company also sells men's cologne, fair-trade coffee, and other goodies. Check them out HERE

TWO

Ok, so a few of my friends have been raving about LuLaRoe clothing for a little while now, and I recently got my first couple of pieces. 

There are a few styles that I absolutely LOVE, it is seriously the SOFTEST clothing you've ever felt, and it's all made by hand. WIN! 
I am so excited to be partnering with two of my favorite LuLaRoe consultants for Noonday/LuLaRoe Mother's Day events in a few weeks! Stay tuned for details or email me to be added to the invite list!

THREE

I know...shameless self-promotion here...but you guys, THIS BAG. Give me ALL THE HEART EYES. It is big enough to tote my stuff, my kids' stuff, a planner, a bottle of water, and more while still looking amazing and put together. I'm head over heels. And OH how I wish you could smell the leathery goodness. It's made of goat's leather ethically-harvested in India, vegetable-dyed, and will both soften and darken in time, so it basically ages like a fine wine. It's an investment piece, but SO worth it. I've actually had two ladies book shows just to get this one at half-price...it's that good. (And would made an AMAZING Mother's Day gift!) See the full details HERE. (And the fun necklace seen on the tray can be found HERE.)

FOUR

Awkward selfie time...but worth it to show off my amazing "Known by Heart" fundraiser shirt from Ni Hao Yall! Click HERE to read more. I love that the shirt I'm wearing is bringing home a daughter to a forever family from China and the earrings I'm wearing are preserving families in Haiti. That, my friends, is using your purchasing power for good!

FIVE

Okay, so this one is just plain fun. So many compliments on my "Stressed, Blessed, and Coffee Obsessed" shirt that I wore on Tuesday that I had to post it. No idea if this one does any good in the world, but it's just too true not to share. This one is from Be Still Clothing Company, and you can find there website HERE. Oh, and PSSSST, they are releasing their new spring line TODAY at 11am central...use code SPRING10 to get 10% off your order!
(And if anyone has tips on how to take a shirt selfie without the awkward shoulder, please leave me a comment. It took about 25 tries to get the whole shirt showing...I'm so awkward, y'all.)

Here's to a happy weekend celebrating our risen King! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...