Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Favorite Vacay


Well, I'm linking up again today with Momfessionals and sharing my favorite vacation for Show & Tell Tuesday! This one was super easy for me...my favorite vacay ever was most definitely my honeymoon! 

Blake and I spent 6 glorious...GLORIOUS...nights at the JW Marriott in Guanacaste, Costa Rica after our wedding. It was literally perfection. 

 Best strawberry mojito EVER...that's real sugar cane!
 How cute is my hubby?!! :)
 The sand legitimately looks like this...it's beautiful.
 Lots of lounging...
 Gorgeous sunsets...
 Two of the nights we were there, we took the shuttle from our hotel into the nearby town of Tamarindo and ate at local restaurants. This one was our favorite by FAR - a super cute little place called Nibbana. We actually went here twice. :)
 We did a lot of this...
 ...but we did venture out one day for ziplining!
 Lunch at a cute little spot down the beach we walked to called Lola's.


Take me back!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...